Sunday 18 January 2009

Pink Floy's best



KEEP TALKING ( Album > The Division Bell)

For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals
Then something happenend which unleashed the power of our imagination
We learned to talk


There's a silence surrounding me
I can't seem to think straight
I'll sit in the corner
No one can bother me
I think I should speak now ___________ Why won't you talk to me?
I can't seem to speak now ____________ You never talk to me
My words won't come out right ___________ What are you thinking?
I feel like I'm drowning _____________ What are you feeling?
I'm feeling weak now ________________ Why won't you talk to me?
But I can't show my weakness _________ You never talk to me
I sometimes wonder ___________________ What are you thinking?
Where do we go from here _____________ What are you feeling?

It doesn't have to be like this
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking

Why won't you talk to me? _____________ I feel like I'm drowning
You never talk to me? _________________ You know I can't breathe now
What are you thinking? ________________ We're going nowhere
What are you feeling? _________________ We're going nowhere

Why won't you talk to me
You never talk to me
What are you thinking
Where do we go from here

It doesn't have to be like this
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking…

1 comment:

WHO said...

Me ha encantado leer tu perfil, quizás por ser de la misma generación somos muchos los que compartimos tus gustos musicales y literarios, Ahora te adentras en este prolijo mundo de los blogs, te deseo buena suerte y buena escritura. volveré a leerte. Saludos, Who.