Monday 19 January 2009

ohdarling

SONG Oh Darling by Supertramp Album: Breakfast in America NI1

1. Fill in the gaps with the following words: side, dream, change, behind, shadow, honey around, run
Oh darling, will you ever ______________ your mind

Yeah, I've been feeling left _______________
Like a _____________in your light ….yeah ...in your light
Ah _____________ won't you say that I'm the one?
And if you think you're gonna ___________
Well you know
I'm gonna be _______________you, all about you
Always by your ________
I'm gonna ___________ about you, scheme about you
Love you all the time,
I'm gonna catch you lady
Catch you lady, yeah


2. PUT THESE LINES IN THE CORRECT ORDER
As good as you ever could
Please tell me that you'll never go
The news is all over town
Ah ah no no…..
You tell me you're feeling good
You’d better not let me down
…………..Tell me that you'll never go, never go

3. Complete this part with the words you hear. You are given the initial letters and part of speech.

Ah l____________, I'm like a watch that's overwound (time adverb)
And I've got both feet off the ground
Because you s_________ (verb)
I'm gonna be so busy, oh my p______________ (adjective)
Love you n_________and d___________ (two opposite nouns)
And through the rain and shine
I'll make you m________ (pronoun)
I'll love you come what may

I'm gonna catch you lady, catch you lady
Catch you lady uh huh
I'm gonna catch you lady, catch you lady
Catch you lady uh huh
I'm gonna catch you lady, catch you lady……. etc

© Activity by Dulce Rosales

No comments: