▶verb dishonestly persuade (someone) to act in one's favour by a payment or other inducement. ▶noun an inducement offered in an attempt to bribe.
Click HERE to listen
A. Choose the correct answer:
1) Aiman has worked in _______ .
2) He says people might pay a bribe for ____.
3) What does he give as an example? .
4) How much would a bribe be?
5) He says ______ ask for bribes.
B. Complete with
- We need to a good idea for the party.
- I never politics when I first meet someone new.
- The secret is now for everyone to know about.
- She tries to her diet by taking vitamin pills.
- The work at that company are very high.
Check answers in comment #1