Monday 10 October 2016

ANSWERS unit 1

ANSWERS TO extra exercises on 'HAVE' and 'WORK' (photocopy).

WORK
1 charge of       2 off    3 a team    4 prospects     5  be/get promoted     6 short-term    7 employees      8 staff    9 training    10 qualifications     11 self-employed     12 made redundant    13 out of work     14 voluntary/unpaid    15 challenging    16 repetitive    17 career    18 perks/benefits


HAVE
a)
2 I've been reading    3 don't have /havent'got       4 to have escaped    5 Don't you have    6 already have    7 I'll be having    8 didn't have to      9 have it dry cleaned     10 I've got to/I have to

b)
2 've had/ 've been having    3 has this been going on       4 having my hair cut    5 've seen     6 he doesn't have/ hasn' got     7 Do you have /Have you got     8 I've got

Activation : IN CLASS!


See you again on Monday the 17th.
REMEMBER there will be a Listening & Reading Test next Wednesday, 19th.

 HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEK !

No comments: