Tuesday 10 March 2009

SISTER MOONSHINE (Supertramp)

Listen to the song and fill in the gaps with these words :
ball / call / cry / day / eagle / everyone / feel / lion / listen
/ pain / price / secret /sky / small / sun

" Ooo-when I was a __1__boy,
Well, I could see the magic in a__2__,
But, now Im just a poor boy,
Well, maybe its the __3__you have to pay,
If you lock your dreams away
If no-one wants to __4__.
What’s the story,
I wish I’d been a minstrel,
Just think of all the maidens I could__5__,
Oh-I wish I’d been a gypsy,
Then maybe I could read the crystal__6__,
cause surrounded by these walls,
Just makes me__7__ uneasy.
I said hey, sister moonshine
Won’t you send me a little __8__
I said hey, sister moonshine
Who’s a stranger to__9__.
So, -make us all laugh-
Make us all __10__
-make us all give-

Make us all try
Give us a__11__,
show us the light,
Well, strike up the music,
light up the__12__.
Mmm-if I was a__13__,
Well, I could be the king off all the plains,

Mmm-if is was an__14__,
Well, maybe I could fly above the rains,
Oh, fly above the __15__
But, I know Im only fooling
I said hey, sister moonshine, ETC ..."



To my Beloved , Elder, Only, Unique SISTER , Saro.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: