Wednesday 18 February 2009

Supertramp Instrumental (1)



THIS is a series of songs by Supertramp I'll be giving you in the next few weeks. They are highly and beautifully instrumental; but with very deep sweet lyrics too!!!!


SCHOOL

When I was little and I listened to this song I always felt scared because of the cry by a child you hear.. I had been told (by my Brother) that it meant this was about a little girl being raped after leaving school... Fortunately, he was wrong. What I understand now is that An Adult is just trying to give advice to a child of how hard this life can be.
.........................What do you understand??
...

Click to listen

Click to print lyrics and do activity.

To my best , dearest, sweetest friend: BEGO-(la profe).

Hoping you enjoy it! (DUL)

No comments: