When you know you don't belong- READING:
1B 2A 3C 4B 5D 6C 7A 8C
Have you ever lived a similar experience? Or, does anyone close to you had one? PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT and tell us!
- Not until years later did I realize my mistake.
- Never had we seensuch magnificent scenery.
- Not only did they dislike her, bu they also hated her family.
- Only when we had read his autobiography did we understand what he had really suffered.
- Hardly had we started to eat when we heard someone...
- Rarely have I read such a badly written novel.
- Not until the sun set did we put down our tools and rest.
- Not only was the hotel room depressing, but also cold/ it was cold as well.
- Only when it was unusually cold did they light the fire.
- No sooner had he gone to sleep than there was a knock on the door.
- ... Only then did I realize he full scale of the disaster.
- Scarcely had I destroyed the evidence when the police arrived.
- Never has he regretted the desicion he took on that day.
- Only when I had spoken to the manager was the problem sorted out.